Friday 9 November 2012

Getting Stuck In

My lovely friend Kaz came to stay last weekend and we had a ball, chatting, eating and playing for hours on end in the studio.  

I've been busy busy ever since, working on all the new ideas we came up with and preparing for Malvern Arts Market tomorrow (Sat 10th November).

At last I have lots of stud earrings for all those ladies that tell me they don't like drops.  I think these are my absolute favourite pair - so far ...

I got rather carried away with the cufflinks! 

These may look a little familiar - they used to be ring toppers, but now they're permanently attached to some cheap and cheerful adjustable rings.

And finally, I made more Heavenly Hanging Hearts to take to market, and some simpler ones too.  They look quite Christmas-y, but I think mine will be hanging up all year round!  

I hope to update the website with some of these new pieces next week.

PS Thanks to Dawn Turner for all the advice :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment