Friday 28 March 2014

Fountain and Son, Beadmakers


I had quite a surprise when I got up this morning.  You've read the story about the Elves and the Shoemaker, right?  

When I went to bed last night I left my son having a go at making my Sunspots beads - and watching Homeland on Netflix.  This morning he was still hard at it, he worked all night!

It looks like he's got the hang of the beads, and he's halfway through the second series of Homeland now!

Anyway, it turns out he wasn't doing this just for fun - and now I know why he's been home this week, eating my fridge bare.  Next week he starts a new job, but this week his rent is due and he doesn't have any money.

So here's the deal.  I usually sell my Sunspots beads in sets of 12 for £25.  
But this young starving artist needs cash, so how about 6 Apprentice Sunspots for £10?

And for an extra £3.50 we'll make them into a ready to wear bracelet or necklace.  Sounds like a great deal to me!


(PS don't worry, beads will be cleaned and annealed before sale.)

3 comments: