Sunday 13 February 2011

Competition Winner





In my January post I set a competition to win an Adjustable Bracelet Kit (oops, I was meant to draw the winner on 9th Feb!)





"on how many pages in Making Jewellery Magazine issue 24, does a Lush 
Lampwork item appear?"


So the answer was higher than most people thought - including me!!  I originally thought my items turned up on 9 pages, then somebody told me 10, but in fact it was 11!


1. Top of front cover
2. Intro page 1
3. Page 3 (a tiny pic, this is the one that caught most people out!)
4/5. Bracelet tutorial pages 4 and 5
6. Colour & Style feature page 20
7. There's that front cover again on page 58
8/9. Lampwork tutorial pages 70 and 71
10/11. Product review pages 82 and 83 


See, I really was All Over Making Jewellery Magazine!


Thanks to everybody who entered - I put your name into the winning draw if you guessed 9, 10 or 11 - then used a Random Number Generator to select the winner.


And the winner is .... Rita!


Congratulations Rita, an email is on its way :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment