Friday 15 March 2013

Always Learning

I took some time to try out a couple of ideas yesterday and actually got to grips with two things that I've been struggling with, like, forever!


I made off mandrel hearts that are actually big enough to wear and have a functioning loop, woo hoo!

And I blew my first ever successful shard bulb! I know, five and a half years of beadmaking and I couldn't blow shards, shocking isn't it - but I did it, and hopefully I'll be able to do it again.  Today I will see if the shards I made are actually usable. 

(Excuse the rubbish phone photo)

Just listed on my website are some new wonky buttons and a pretty set for spring.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love those wonky buttons ~ cabs in those colours would be cool too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo - I never would have thought you'd like those colours!

    ReplyDelete